CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Spirit Figure...mystic & Lance Armstrong...

Today Lance Armstrong and a zillion bicyclers, went through our neighboring town of Oakhurst where Timberline Art Gallery is located....It was a big deal...roads closed, people lined the streets to watch him go by...businesses closed...like a holiday. Anyway my friend, and fabulous fiber artist, jacquline Kurtt was watching from in front of the True Value store where she meets a couple from New York. After the bikes pass and the roads open she takes them up to Timberline Gallery. Well, she called me this afternoon to ask if it was alright with me if Mystic, my figure pictured here, went to New York? Well of course it's alright with me! I'm delighted to have the sale and so very delighted that I have friends who will work to sell my art as hard as they work to sell their own. We just can't have too many friends. I am feeling so blessed to have two sales in two days...blessed and excited...sending my Spirit Figures out into the world is the best feeling. Having friends is even better, it's my friends who lift me up.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

Congratulations on your sales. Your dolls are wonderful!

Thank you for commenting on my blog, that made it so that I could come here and meet you and your wonderful art!

Tammie

julie said...

Thank you Tammie and thanks for coming by to visit me...Your blog is really wonderful...j

Deb said...

Yay! Congratulations! Blessings are abound for you Julie. It is proof that the Ancestors are gathered 'round you. How inspiring.

julie said...

Thank you Deb...I know I'm blessed and I'm so grateful....I hesitated to post that I had another of my Spirit Figures find a home,I don't want to sound as if I'm bragging,I just get soooo happy when there is that connection...it makes me want to share. It's why I do what I do and I put so much heart and soul into them, having that recognition between viewer and spirit feels like flying. Namaste, julie ps...I thank those Ancestors every day!

Kathleen Mattox said...

That is fantastic news! I am soooooo happy for you! The team effort at Timberline seems to really be working lately!

carol l mckenna said...

How exciting for you ~ I am thrilled for you Julie! I am dancing around my studio to celebrate with you!

Hugs and namaste,
Carol
http://artmusedog.blogspot

julie said...

Thank you Kathleen and Carol....I'm still doing a happy dance. I've been blessed with a lot of abundance...hugs, j

Related Posts with Thumbnails