CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

tears





I think we need more mother love in this world.
I think we need more tears.
More compassion.
Forgiveness..
When did tears become a sign of weakness?
I want to see a woman become president and stand at the podium and cry...
cleansing tears..let's start new.
I know it's silliness.

I wish that more women, when gaining power, would not become more like men.
There is room for both the feminine and the masculine ........Yin and Yang.
Right now, there aren't enough tears.

~~~


“Words are tears that have been written down. 
Tears are words that need to be shed. 
Without them, joy loses all its brilliance and sadness has no end.”

Paulo Coelho


4 comments:

Healing Woman said...

I agree with you Julie. I'd also like to see a some men in office shed a few tears as well..

AkasaWolfSong said...

Well, Julie...this Grandmother sheds tons and tons of tears every year so...
I cry over everything, because everything moves me. It is part and parcel of who I am. I had a therapist tell me once, that I probably had a chemical imbalance in me that caused me to cry so much and I just laughed at her. I told her she was sooo, sooo wrong.

I feel our culture is changing, albeit slowly to include the feminine side of every human, and conversely every male. When we pray and walk in balance with Mother Earth, Creator...things can and will change.

I'm slowly seeing changes...they are slow but they are there. :)
Collectively we can keep the winds of change on the upswing, Dear Heart...by just believing.

I love you Julie...your spirit is sweet and tender and one of the reasons I resonate with you! :)
xoxoxo

Mindert de Wit said...

Tears are solidified words that cannot be spoken ... ...

Snowbrush said...

I recall something about a presidential candidate who got eliminated because he cried. The media alway refer to someone who cries as someone who "broke down."

Related Posts with Thumbnails