CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

.....Amma goes home

I delivered the Amma Spirit Figure on Saturday....
I'm always a little nervous about unveilings...even though in my heart of hearts, I knew that the energy from Sharon, the woman who asked me to create the piece, along with Amma's energy had come together with my muse to create a wonderful Spirit Figure.....

I arrived Saturday morning, her husband let me in....Sharon was on the phone...they are awaiting the birth of a new grandchild....We waited for Sharon to come into the room before taking her figure out of the box...

my anticipation was huge....

I knew immediately that this figure had found her home....

they love her as much as I do.
I didn't know when I decided to put roses around the her neck that Amma always smells like roses.

I was able to hang her on the wall of her new home..in a sunny room near the garden, it felt like it is the room the family comes together in...

I left feeling good about what I do.
And I feel I have made a new friend..


Later in the day I found the montage below in my email box....
Sharon gave me permission to post it...so I could share with you.
Hope you like her...
I seem to have made it a bit to big for my blog space....
right now I haven't the time to find out how to make it smaller...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails