CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

....San Francisco...almost here

 
Valerie Runningwolf

It's almost here...the KPFA Craft and Music Fair...and I'm almost ready....
Whoever said the devil is in the details wasn't kidding....so much to think about from pins to pens, receipt book, business cards, artist statement, screw driver, lights, tables, boxes and bags, grids and stands, and Spirit Figure...

My art sister Valerie Runningwolf and I will be sharing a double space...
She is a gourd artist, focused on the spiritual...I adore her work.
We have rented a cargo van and booked our room near the Marina.  
There are many perks for the artists at this show...lot's of press AND a meal is provided during Friday night set up...isn't that nice?


I'm also excited about the prospect of meeting some of the people I listen to regularly on KPFA Radio...Caroline Casey will be there and we have a plan to meet.
She is an amazing storyteller...
she blends myth and current events in the most poetic and thoughtful way....love her...
http://www.coyotenetworknews.com/productcart/pc/radioshow.htm
and there will be music both days...


Can you tell I'm getting excited?

Valerie and I want to go out and play a little in the evening...and I'm hoping we can have one meal at the amazing Herbivore restaurant....it is a vegan food heaven...lol....
I must be hungry this morning...
AND we have been invited to a Trance Dance gathering, 
but I'm thinking dancing all night can't be on our agenda...


I hope if your are in the area you will stop by and see us...
We will be in booth 142..
http://www.kpfa.org/craftsfair/exhibitors-home.html




"When in doubt......dance!"
xoxo

2 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

You are doing so well ~ Happy for you ~ your work is exquisite ~ do come by sometime ~ you are on my blog still as Blogs of Interests ~ Come Share the Creative Journey at http://artmusedog.blogspot.com

hugs and namaste,
cz:)

Unknown said...

I hope you sell everything at the show! I love your work and I am very excited for you too! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails